Are you the physiotherapist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start ASAP (if new grad, as a physio assistant).
- New grads encouraged to also apply
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), with the view to a full-time load of between 30-45 hours/ week as set by you (with appropriate support when required).
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff inservices and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will be measured against a set of outcomes, such as your utilisation rate, client follow-up phone calls and content creation rates.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community! The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award salary, and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as gym memberships, company phone, computer, and flexible work hours.
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular inservice program and a generous professional development allowance. You will be constantly surrounded by experienced physiotherapists with a combined total of over 50 years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern - you will be a part of a team that is more 'family' than 'staff', and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "I'M A PHYSIO" by November 10, 2017 to express your interest and tell us why we'd be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can't wait to hear from you!