Interested in joining our team? Become part of the Terrace Physio Plus team.
Do you love being a Physiotherapist?
Terrace Physio Plus is a team of experienced practitioners with a passion for finding solutions to problems that prevent their clients enjoying life to its fullest. With a focus on keeping people active, healthy and happy, the Physios with TPP provide a range of professional services from three convenient locations across Raymond Terrace, Newcastle and Maitland regions.
We are an exceptional place for our team to work. We are a business that offers a caring, friendly and fun work environment, structured training, progressive further education opportunities, healthy life balance, competitive remuneration and achievable career progression opportunities.
We believe in ‘walking the walk’.
We pride ourselves on an amazing culture, brought on by bringing the right people together. It doesn’t matter what role you have at TPP, here’s how we live out our values:
- We believe in growing our team. So we spend hours per week on structured professional and personal development.
- We believe in taking care of our clients. So we invest $1,000 per year on upskilling every single member of our team as part of our dollar-for-dollar CPD.
- We believe you should enjoy the company of the people you work with. So we have an annual retreat, quarterly culture days, and a Social Coordinator….to keep us social!
- We believe that people get the best results from a team approach. If you are wanting a workplace that is supportive, fun, a leader in the field, working amongst experienced practitioners, then TPP is the place for you.
We are committed to supporting our team throughout their career with a full mentoring program, in house continuing professional development, career levels and pathways model that can guide you from being a new graduate to becoming a mentor or clinic director.
At TPP we’re a dynamic and progressive clinic who continually look to inspire, innovate and improve. We’re always interested in meeting other passionate, motivated, friendly, open minded and genuine people who are also keen to help our community live their best lives possible through delivery of extraordinary health care.
We care about what drives YOU!
We know that for you to look after our clients well, we need to look after you! We thrive on bringing out the best in our team members and genuinely want to help each practitioner achieve their career and personal goals.
Want to have your own practice one day? We’ll teach you what we know.
Want to do research? Let us structure your clients and caseload to support your study.
Want to get management experience and provide clinical supervision? Let’s make that happen.
We prioritise a healthy, positive team culture and values.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives and seeing their function and health improve…
If you are passionate about your career and want to make a difference…
If you have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity…
Then we want to talk to you more about this opportunity!
We will ensure you grow, learn and become the perfect fit for our clinic.
If you are curious and think you’d be a great fit to join our amazing team and support families within Newcastle, Maitland and Port Stephens; view our current job opportunities below and complete the form on this page. Those who are successful with their application will be contacted directly. We’d love to hear from you and explore the possibilities.
New graduates, those returning to work and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply.
What are the perks and benefits?
We offer extensive support from our leadership team to ensure each day runs smoothly.
Team alignment, culture and joy is a high priority at TPP. Our quarterly sessions help keep you on track.
Therapists meet their senior supervisor regularly for feedback and education sessions to assist.
Each fortnight our therapists all meet together to discuss a particular case that everyone can learn from so we all grow together.
- You will experience a diverse caseload… you name it… we probably see it!
- You will get regular mentoring and in-house continuing education.
- You will be part of a very strong and committed team who love working and learning from each other.
- You can pursue your passion… we want you to be able to see your ideal caseload and we will support you to make this happen.
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get weekly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
What will you love?
Our supportive administration team help you manage your day and take care of your calendar, allowing you to do what you really love to do.
You will be part of a wonderful supportive team that looks after each other.
Your work day remains within your work day! You are scheduled with time specifically allocated within in your day to complete any outstanding tasks.
We have simple processes designed to make your work-life easy. This includes a user-friendly, online platform with established procedures to guide you in the early days of working at TPP.
Your contributions to the team is acknowledged through above award rates. After your initial year of working at TPP, you are eligible to be part of our reward system where you are provided with bonuses for contributing to the value of our clinic.
All of our therapists are employees which means that you are provided with a stable income and set hours that are negotiated when you start and reviewed regularly. It also means that we look after your tax and superannuation requirements.
You will be able to use the latest technology to collaborate and communicate with the team to increase efficiency in your day.
If you are a passionate Physiotherapist who wants to help improve the health of our community whilst working in a supportive and rewarding culture, then keep reading!
At TPP we live and work by these values;
- We make it happen
- We keep it real
- Honestly, we care
- We’re committed to excellence
We understand that one of the most common frustrations for Physiotherapists is a lack of time or equipment to adequately assess and progress clients.
In order to allow you to do your best work and deliver an exceptional service to our clients, we have invested in the rehab facilities that will be at your disposal to see people move under load, including:
- Full squat rack with Olympic bars and plates
- Research-level dynamometer systems to gather objective data
- Blood flow restriction cuffs
- Treadmill with gait assessment software
- Subscriptions to Physio Network journal club
To help you to continue to learn and grow, we have weekly CPD sessions as well as weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions.
Our clinic has won business awards for our social media health promotion, team culture and innovation in healthcare around the client experience. We want to make a difference in the health and lives of our local communities; and we’d love for you to be a part of our vision.
Other benefits of joining the TPP team:
- Join a clinic that generates new patients for you, ensuring you’re not twiddling your thumbs
- Work towards your ideal roster
- Attractive remuneration rewards program
- Monthly team events
- One on One appointments – no dual treatments here.
- Long appointment times
- Great banter and fun!
We hope to hear from you soon!
Position description coming soon.