Are you the massage therapist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a clinical load of massage therapy, with the view to a casual load of between 15-30 hours/week (can be mutually flexible with your load). The view would be towards a permanent position, either part-time or full-time.
- Communicating with our clinical (physio and RMT) and reception teams where necessary.
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Attending regular team meetings and inservices to further develop your clinical and non-clinical skills.
You will be measured against a set of outcomes, such as your utilisation rate (patients per hour), new client rate (retention), client satisfaction and content creation.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with clients, patients and our community, and contributing to a culture of fun! The selected candidate will be rewarded with respectable wages (not a commission!), and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as gym memberships, company phone, and flexible work hours.
Our tailored massage therapist position will also provide regular one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, and regular inservice program. You will be constantly surrounded by experienced physiotherapists with a combined total of over 30 years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern - you will be a part of a team that is more 'family' than 'staff', and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com by 5pm, March 10, 2017. The subject needs to be 'I AM NOT A ROBOT'. Please tell us the top 3 reasons you are the best person for this position (be as serious, funny, creative or thoughtful as you like!) Those who are successful will be contacted by March 10. We can't wait to hear from you!